.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, October 13, 2006
 
Fantasy Football, Week 6

In my big money league, I'm off to a solid 3-2 start thanks to amazing starts by Donovan McNabb, Frank Gore, and Todd Heap (still underrated, in my opinion).

This week, I have some considerations at the RB & WR positions.

Here's what I've got at RB. I need two starters:
Frank Gore (Obvious start)
Cadillac Williams vs. Bengals
Cedric Benson vs. Cardinals
Here are my options at WR. Again, I need two starters:
Chris Chambers vs. Jets
Muhsin Muhammad vs. Cardinals
Bobby Engram vs. Rams
Hank Baskett vs. Saints
I'm leaning toward Cadillac, Chambers, and Muhammad, but I thought I'd open this up to the masses.

Feel free to bring up any questions you've got, as well...



|

Powered by Blogger