.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, November 20, 2006
 
A Disastrous Sports Weekend...

After this abomination, I merely wanted to bury my head in the ground and sleep all the way to 2007. Chuck Amato should be fired yesterday.

However, after this, I looked like Bill Bixby right before he became Lou Ferrigno. The green contacts were in my eyes, but my shirt buttons hadn't quite flown off yet.



Could more bad things happen to a better guy?

Donovan McNabb is officially the anti-George W. Bush...

P.S. In a horrifyingly ominous turn of events, I bought my first McNabb jersey this year. As you can see in this photo, it's the black alternate jersey.

Wanna guess which jersey the Eagles were wearing yesterday for the first time this season?



|

Powered by Blogger