.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, December 28, 2006
 
Did Anyone Else See This Interception?



It may have been the single most impressive defensive play I've ever seen. I'll see if I can find video. Brian Dawkins is unreal, and probably should snag at least a few votes for Defensive Player of the Year.

Jeff Garcia, on the other hand deserves some consideration for Comeback Player of the Year. The award certainly should go to Carson Palmer or Chad Pennington, but Garcia deserves to be in that conversation.

I must admit, after that embarrassing loss to the Colts, even I had pretty much written off the Eagles. Four weeks later, they're as good, if not better than any team in the NFC.

Big props to Dr. Masse who was right about the Eagles needing to run the ball more. They have, and it's worked like a damn charm...



|

Powered by Blogger