.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, December 29, 2006
 
White House Official: Capturing Bin Laden Is "A Success That Hasn't Occurred Yet"...

That gem comes from President Bush's Homeland Security Advisor, Frances Townsend.

According to Townsend, the Bush Administration deserves credit for things it's failed to do for over 5 years. She debuted this line of airtight reasoning on CNN last night.
HENRY: You know, going back to September 2001, the president said, dead or alive, we're going to get him. Still don't have him. I know you are saying there's successes on the war on terror, and there have been. That's a failure.

TOWNSEND: Well, I'm not sure -- it's a success that hasn't occurred yet. I don't know that I view that as a failure.
Quick aside: My ability to bench 500 pounds while singing a spot-on a capella rendering of "The Kid Is Hot Tonight" is a success that hasn't occurred yet...



|

Powered by Blogger