.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, January 19, 2007
 
Looking Forward To An Exciting Championship Weekend...

Let's get those picks out there early!

For my part, I'm going with the road dogs all the way to Super Bowl Sunday:

New Orleans Saints 21
Chicago Bears 17

New England Patriots 31
Indianapolis Colts 20

On the NFC side, I think the Bears' defense is weaker than most prognosticators believe. They gave up 306 yards of offense to the banged-up Seahawks, and I don't believe they've got an answer for the juggernaut that is Deuce McAllister.

That MF'er is scary right now, and I would hate to be in his way, even if my last name was Urlacher instead of Anderson.

The AFC Championship will show once again that Peyton Manning is a postseason zero. I'll say this right now: I would NEVER bet against Tom Brady in the playoffs.

It's just the worst bet imaginable...



|

Powered by Blogger