.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
 
Who Blinks?
Josh Fortier of The Hill calls this just right. This Iraq/Afghanistan/usual-pork-plus-some (supplemental) budget showdown will likely have stakes for one side like the '95 budget showdown that backfired on Gingrich and gang. Don' t take too much stock in what Jack Murtha says about Bush backing down, Bush will veto this. He and Karl are betting the Democrats will take the greater share of the blame. It's a close call. What do you think? *

*(Let me be clear, I don't give a r**'* **s what
you think, but who do you think will be blamed most after Bush vetoes this? We will assume you are assigning blame to the other side unless you tell us otherwise. By "we", I mean of course, me and my staff here in the spacious Donnybrook Building.)



|

Powered by Blogger