.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Saturday, May 26, 2007
 
Efffing Nutbags

I was disappointed to learn that my friend with whom I rarely agree (but always enjoy exchanging thoughts with), Anthony, was right when he said a poll had found that 35% of Democrats believe Bush knew about the 9/11 plans before that date and let it occur unfettered. This is complete horseshit, to my way of thinking. Don't get me wrong here, I think Bush is far and away the worst President of my lifetime (followed closely by Nixon, Johnson, and Carter). But c'mon folks. Where is the evidence to even suggest this is true? Similar lunatic theories were floated about FDR and 12/7/41. I find those equally ridiculous. I am disappointed in those conspiracy-theory Democrats. Let it go and focus on the future. Sheesh.



|

Powered by Blogger