.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, June 13, 2007
 
Kobe or Allen I Would Never Utter the Words

"... they have probably the greatest team in the world and that’s what this sport is all about."

If LeBron keeps that in mind, I have no doubt he will bring a title to Cleveland. Just not this year. I wrongly predicted LeBron would never live up the the hype when he came into the league. Damn was I wrong. Really, really wrong. He delivered and now has is team in the NBA finals - even if they are sitting on the brink of elimination. With the sort of class attitude and outlook on the importance of team over the individual (note to the narcissists who want to "showcase my talent" more than win: you won't win until you learn its not all about you), I doubt this will be the last finals for LeBron and Cleveland. Speaking of class acts, Greg Popovich doesn't really get his due. He really doesn't seem to care, either.



|

Powered by Blogger