.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, August 31, 2007
 
John, please tell me that this is going to happen...

So help me God, if you wind up with Mark Warner and Jim Webb as your Senators while I'm stuck with Liddy "The Mask" Dole and Richard "The Invisible Man" Burr, I'll go apeshit...

Sen. John Warner will announce tomorrow at the University of Virginia whether or not he intends to seek a sixth term, according to two top Virginia sources. Warner is planning a 2 p.m. news conference on the grounds of the Charlottesville, Va., school, where he took his law degree over 50 years ago. The Virginian will give his speech near the statue of Thomas Jefferson on the steps of the school’s famous Rotunda, adding a fitting Warner flourish to the event.
Oh man, I'm jealous...

UPDATE: It's official, Sen. Warner will not run for a 6th Senate term...



|

Powered by Blogger