.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, August 13, 2007
 
We haven't done this in a long time!

I give you the quote, you give me the movie, no cheating, no consulting the Google, no douchebag behavior.

I'm warning you, this one's gonna be tough...

1. "I want a woman that will arouse my intellect as well as my loins." Coming To America

2. "You know what I found in the closet? One hundred 1978 calendars. That's Rose. I'll tell ya, if 1978 ever comes back, we're in great shape." Easy Money

3. "People get married and then they do the most hideous, unbelievable things to each other." Honeymoon in Vegas

4. "Being a teenager sucks, but that's the point, surviving it is the whole point. Quitting is not going to make you strong--living will." Pump Up the Volume

5. "I thought moms we're supposed to be nice, and sweet, and patient. I know loan-sharks that are more forgiving than you." The Ref

6. "I'll be takin' these Huggies, and, uh, whatever cash you got." Raising Arizona

7. "This menstruation thing? It's a scam! Women are so lucky." Summer School

8. "Ya know, if I wasn't in uniform, I'd split your skull with the butt of this revolver, faster than you could say "police brutality."" National Lampoon's Vacation

9. "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT PAIN IS!" The Silence of the Lambs

10. "If it bleeds, we can kill it." Predator
Good luck!!!

UPDATE:
Dr. Masse wins with a paltry 4 out of 10. As punishment, our next movie quiz will consist of nothing but subtitled French films...



|

Powered by Blogger