.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, September 14, 2007
 
Pick the weekly NFL winners....

Let's see if we can make this a regular thing. I'll put the weekly NFL schedule up here each week and then I'll make my picks and others can follow suit. I'll add up the results for each participant and we'll have a weekly winner and a yearly winner at the end. The weekly tiebreaker will be points scored in the Monday night game. The one closest to the combined point total without going over will win the tiebreaker.

The deadline for getting your picks in is 9 a.m. Eastern time. As Jerry Maguire said...."Who's Coming With Me?"

Here's this week's games....I'll put my picks in parentheses. Let's get it on!

Sunday
Texans at Panthers (Panthers)
Bengals at Browns (Bengals)
Raiders at Broncos (Broncos)
Bills at Steelers (Steelers)
Jets at Ravens (Ravens)
Saints at Buccaneers (Saints)
Vikings at Lions (Lions)
49ERS at Rams (Rams...I hope I'm wrong)
Colts at Titans (Colts)
Chiefs at Bears (Bears)
Packers at Giants (Packers)
Cowboys at Dolphins (Cowboys)
Seahawks at Cardinals (Cardinals)
Falcons at Jaguars (Jaguars)
Chargers at Patriots (Chargers)

Monday
Redskins at Eagles (Eagles)

Tiebreaker: Eagles 24, Redskins 10 (34)

UPDATE: This is a great idea, Chris. To give this thing a little more structure, I've started an ESPN pick group for any interested Donnybrookers that want to do a weekly pick sheet.

Click here to join the shenanigans!



|

Powered by Blogger