.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, September 6, 2007
 
Tonight, the long and painful wait ends...

...and the NFL season starts with a bang.

Now seems like a great time to step back from my fantasy picks and see what you guys think.

First, my B-league team, drafted last night/early this morning. I like this team, but I don't love it:

QB Vince Young
RB Laurence Maroney
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
WR Lee Evans
WR Calvin Johnson
WR Mark Clayton
TE Todd Heap
K Shayne Graham
D/ST Philadelphia Eagles


Now, the team from my A-league. The team I'm really excited about...The newly-minted Philadelphia Stars...

QB Donovan McNabb
RB Frank Gore
RB Ronnie Brown
WR Andre Johnson
WR Santana Moss
TE Todd Heap
K Shayne Graham
D/ST San Diego Chargers


Let's play ball!!!



|

Powered by Blogger