.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, October 22, 2007
 
I'm simply not a good enough writer to explain what I'm feeling right now...

...so let me just start by saying that Kerri and I sincerely appreciate the kind words and concern that you guys have shown for our family.

Kerri has been an amazing example of courage, bravery and strength throughout, and I can only sit in quiet awe of someone so wonderful and compassionate.

I'm pretty sure that in my 30 years, I've only actually seen the face of God on three occasions. The first was at my wedding, the next was at my confirmation into the Catholic Church.

Last Wednesday morning at 12:17 and 12:18 AM, I saw Him again...That's when I met these two miracles...

Fiona Marie Anderson



Declan James Anderson



The Anderson twins...

...and the happy family...




|

Powered by Blogger