.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, October 4, 2007
 
Moments when you realized that you "married up"?

This morning, I had the quintessential "How the hell did I land this chick?" moment.

My wife, who hasn't been sleeping too well now that she's 34 weeks pregnant with twins, was up watching TV when I got back from the gym around 6:30am.

I flipped on VH1 Classic to find Paul Young's "Everytime You Go Away" playing.

What followed was pure comedy gold:

Me: What woman does this guy look like?

Kerri (without missing a beat): Paul McCartney?
At that point, I simply lost my shit. This certainly wasn't my first time realizing that I married far higher than my own level, but I had to share my amazement that someone in that amount of discomfort could still be a comedic genius before 7am.

Amazing...Sorry john, she's still married!

When did you guys (or gals) realized you married someone you probably didn't deserve?



|

Powered by Blogger