.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
 
Rudy voted for McGovern in 1972, but really wanted to vote for Nixon...

Heed a quick warning, intrepid Republicans: Rudy Giuliani will say ANYTHING to get you to vote for him. He thinks you're stupid enough to not pay attention.

Fall for it at your nation's peril...

"I had traditionally been a Democrat," Giuliani told me in a recent interview in Las Vegas. "It was almost like a reflex mode. I actually remember saying to myself, 'If I was a person really deciding who should be president right now, I'd probably vote for Nixon, because I think the country would be safer with Nixon.'"
Translation: "I'm a spineless sponge and I happily voted for someone I didn't believe could protect the country. But by all means, trust me with your security now!"



|

Powered by Blogger