.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, November 5, 2007
 
Rudy Giuliani: A Truly Narcissistic MF'er...

Since the beginning of the presidential campaign, Rudy has claimed to have single-handedly removed the Mafia from New York City and even had the audacity to include himself as a worker at Ground Zero, but now he's gone so far as to liken his old gig as mayor of NYC to that of an all-powerful protector/commander-in-chief...

"One of the key differences between me and all my opponents is I've had the safety and security of 8 million people on my shoulders. Being continually tested in crisis situations gives me the credibility and experience to control our borders."
Now, I know Raleigh is a much smaller city than New York, but at no time have I ever felt that my security lies in the hands of Raleigh Mayor Charles Meeker.

The prevailing media outlets once (incorrectly) labeled Al Gore a "serial exaggerator" and John Kerry a "flip-flopper".

How long will it be until those same outlets realize that Rudy Giuliani is the living embodiment of both of those perjoratives?



|

Powered by Blogger