.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, November 30, 2007
 
Wherein I reveal my burning hatred for Tiki Barber...

For an ex-NFL'er, this guy is a Grade-A pussy!

Seeing him on the Today Show was the only downside from the two weeks I spent at home after the twins were born. Like so many pro athletes, he has no personality whatsoever. He's not funny, he's not interesting, and my God, he has the screen presence of a deck chair!

Which brings me to the worst part: Yesterday, I heard that he had been on "Project Runway" to have a suit tailored for himself. In this appearance, Tiki actually uttered the phrase "I'm not afraid of color." That just screams ex-athlete, doesn't it? I could certainly see Jim Brown or Dick Butkus saying something like that.

This guy is a media whore with a plastic smile who turned his back on his team so he could cash in on his rapidly dwindling marketability...

P.S. At this point, I hate Tiki Barber so much, I hate Ronde Barber now, too...



|

Powered by Blogger