.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, January 11, 2008
 
The Doofus In Chief Strikes Again

I am not embarrassed by my President's positions that a different from mine. That is to be expected. But I am embarrassed for him, by him, and for my country when he goes abroad and says really stupid things. Really stupid. While campaigning for mid-east peace, this brilliant visionary says:
...no woman has ever been elected to the Kuwaiti parliament. Kuwait has loosened restrictions on women in recent years which is worth noting and celebrating. But to screw up so bad factually in front of the world as the President of America? He embarrasses me. I cringe whenever he opens his mouth, especially abroad. Whether you want to accept it or not America, we look stupid by extension. This doofus got RE-elected. There is no dis-association with this doofus. Until January 2009 we are stuck with this imbecile. Let us hope his speeches abroad are limited.
Great job, Bushie. Great job. .....just what we've come to expect from you.



|

Powered by Blogger