.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, February 1, 2008
 
Does Obama Have the Juice to Get Nominated?

I am for Obama and will certainly vote for him in Va. on February 12th. I hope he will be nominated but my head says he just won't have enough momentum to get it done. Unless he picks up a few surprise large-delegate states this coming Tuesday, she will emerge with the lion share of the delegates at stake. That would sap some of his momentum. Clinton has good leads, even if they are shrinking, in most of the delegate-rich states. She is very likely to win CA, which has 370 delegates and New York and New Jersey. He will take some states but will likely come out of Tuesday with significantly less delegates. Nonetheless, I remain audaciously hopeful.

Update: Seems I may have miscaculated.
I hope this proves to be true and I continue to hope for (and contribute to) an Obama White House.



|

Powered by Blogger