.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, April 21, 2008
 
I think I just saw a Horseman

This is twelve minutes of the most Orwellian thing I have ever seen. I cannot fathom what could have possibly spawned such a creature - I thought they only existed in Eisenhower mythology or Sabbath songs.

More people that week picked up their phone to express their opinion on which imbecile from the Midwest sang the best cover of an R&B song than asked their government how the hell something like this managed to crawl into the DoD. Look closely my fellow Americans - this is the type of man who will be dancing on your grave.

The only saving grace in that interview was that it was done by Steve Kroft instead of that self-righteous jack-ass masquerading as a journalist aka Scott Pelley. It's old news, but if you want to see how to really drop the ball, watch how this schmuck treats another head-of-state. Regardless of opinion on Ahmedinejad, it's an embarrassment this was transmitted worldwide....



|

Powered by Blogger