.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
 
I refuse to link this type of virus...

Attn: Media outlets

Re: Multiple stabbings at Tokyo Mall (see also VA Tech shootings et al.)

Cc: Common decency

Today’s rant requires a departure from eloquence. Please pardon abrasive diction.

I am sick to f*cking death of reading about “why” some piece of sh*t decided to indulge their self-pity by shooting/stabbing/bombing my mother/father/child/relative/neighbor/friend in a completely pointless "rampage." If I want to read an enlightened essay on the human condition, there's a canon awaiting me in every library known to man. What the world does not need is you giving another total loser their 15 minutes on why they can't deal with life so that another total loser can attempt to achieve the same reward you will surely bestow them. Here's why someone commits mass murder - they're a f*cking assh*le. End of story.

This garbage is only hastening the demise of our humanity. We don't need our faces shoved in every "manifesto" aka "my poorly written and documented proof that I suck." I don't want or need this forced voyeurism. If you hate life, stop posting about it online - go kill yourself by yourself and leave the rest of us alone.

Too long we look into the abyss...



|

Powered by Blogger