.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
 
Cosmic death gamma rays are giving you halitosis

"Really at the heart of my concern is that we shouldn't wait for a definitive study to come out, but err on the side of being safe rather than sorry later," Herberman said.
Why should individuals in a scientific field wait for something absurd like for a scientific study to confirm anything at all? Especially when there have already been numerous studies to refute said facts?

I’m going to err on the side of caution and not let moronic doctors near me. Or formulate a hypothesis that fat tourists in Speedos are giving me cancer.
No need to test that one any further.

"I don't know that cell phones are dangerous. But I don't know that they are safe."

Apparently you do know how to swindle people out of grant money. Kudos!



|

Powered by Blogger