.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, July 21, 2008
 
I usually abhor the talking box

It almost never fails giving me a reason to do so. Every time I go back to the US, I seriously wonder WTF has happened to an already despicable medium.

Just last weekend I witnessed FOX News on the American channel here harping on this PETA add as though it was hastening the decline of America (and the irony completely escaped the messenger yet again.) And anything I ever find worth actually watching is always pushed into the scrap heap.

However, I recently finished watching the second season of “Friday Night Lights.” I’m not one to plug TV shows. Ever. But this show is by far the greatest TV series I have ever seen.

I spend enough time in this forum dwelling in the negative aspects of life. Instead I am going to recommend that you go out and pick up both seasons. I promise you will not be disappointed. This is well executed art.



|

Powered by Blogger