.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
 
Waterboarding candidates

How do “deep thinkers” come up with a “stupid, childish plan”?

Thanks to these @ssholes I must now dump out my bomb containing coffee before boarding a plane to enjoy the shot-glass of Coke the airline will so graciously bequeath me at their leisure.

Or explain to the rocket scientist working the security line that the bottle of breast milk actually contains breast milk for the baby I am holding in my arms, which at some point will become very necessary on a 14 hour flight and cannot be easily procured therein.

While I can appreciate the intent and I’m not deriding people just trying to do their jobs, who decided a Ziploc bag was suitable for shielding the cabin from the potentially explosive contact solution my wife has in her purse?

Their true crime was inciting a pandemic of retardation - for which a stretch in Gitmo seems justified.



|

Powered by Blogger