.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
 
Sign of the Times

General Motors to Sell Factory, Hummer Brand

Good to see an American auto maker make a good decision for once. I wonder if Hummer drivers realize their "American" behemoths are made in......France. (HummerMan, you drive a froggy, weasel-mobile!)
I still wouldn't buy any shares of one of the Big 3 automakers....even if they get the already-approved bailout loans (last years' Energy bill approved the loans but did not provide funding) funded ($25 billion), they don't make enough good products or business decisions to warrant me betting any of my money on them. That said, nothing would please me more than to ultimately be proven wrong on this. I hope they can turn it around, but their track record sucks over the last four decades.



|

Powered by Blogger