.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, October 24, 2008
 
Target: Fake America...

John McCain is finally coming clean about those parts of the country which he and Sarah Palin deem to be less than pro-American...

Well, in our nation's capital and New York City. I've seen it. I've lived there. I know the town. I know-- I know what a lot of these elitists are. The ones that she never went to a cocktail party with in Georgetown. I'll be very frank with you. Who think that they can dictate what they believe to America rather than let Americans decide for themselves.
In hindsight, we didn't take that big of a hit on 9/11, since so many of those who died were from such "elitist" areas.

3,000 dead anti-American elitists. We're probably better off...



|

Powered by Blogger