.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
 
"Through the years, we all will be together...If the Fates allow..."

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who's taken the time out of their busy lives to read my ramblings over the past 5 years (yes, it's been that long!).

I'm often bitter, regularly irritable, and frequently disagreeable, but running this blog has been a fun and eye-opening exercise for me. Even the people I disagree with make this a more interesting place.

I've met some really cool people thanks to this blog and I look forward to meeting even more as we roll into 2009.

To everyone reading, and all of your families and loved ones, I wish you a Merry Christmas...

"Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by The Pretenders




|

Powered by Blogger