.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, April 23, 2009
 
If you thought I was rough on Adam Eaton before...

...just wait until you read this shit...

Eaton is 0-2 this year, but his struggles go back much further than that. Including last season, when he pitched for the Philadelphia Phillies, Eaton has gone five straight starts without a quality start and four straight without making it through more than four innings.

"This is a new year," he said. "That's last year, and if you guys want to talk about last year, I also won a World Series ... but that's not here nor there. I'm a Baltimore Oriole now. That's where our concerns lie. I like what we have here. I need to obviously step up and throw the way I'm capable of throwing. We'll see what we do next outing."
See that?

He "won a World Series", even though he didn't throw a single pitch in the postseason, much less in the actual World Series.

To be accurate, Eaton should've said "the Phillies gave me a World Series ring that I don't deserve".

I hope you languish in obscurity, you fucking rag-arm. I'm sure it won't be too hard since you play on a team that hasn't finished above .500 since Bill Clinton was President...



|

Powered by Blogger