.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Monday, August 31, 2009
 
A quick wrap-up on the gig...

What a great time!!!

We played a solid nine-song set and the crowd loved it. It was about 3000 degrees in the garage where we played, so you'll know why I look I just went swimming in my clothes.

Here's a picture of the family. Kerri walked away with 1st prize in the 80's costume contest. Her Long Island pedigree came in very handy!

Also, big props to my wonderful wife for organizing the whole shindig and making me a pair of real 80's jeans...



Here I am taking a solo. As I mentioned before, it was hot...



Even without a bass player, we sounded pretty good. It's amazing what a decent PA system can do...



It really was good time, and I really hope we get to play again...



I should have a video or two posted by the end of the week. Stay tuned!



|

Powered by Blogger