Saturday, February 6, 2010
Post-Super Bowl (Predictions/Questions)
- No new labor deal before the current CBA expires;
- T.O. brings his cancerous presence to yet another team who will end up regretting signing him;
- Many of the moves (trades, draft choices, cuts, etc.) will be driven by the lack of a salary floor more than the lack of a cap;
- "Who takes Tebow?" will be the biggest story leading up to the draft this year, but only after Vick either stays or goes.
- If there is no stadium in LA soon and the Rams move - where would they go?
- Why does Jacksonville still have a team? How do you continue with only 40K people in the stands each week? They are the Montreal Expos of the NFL sans the inevitable move...
- The more we learn about this me-first, chuckle-headed scum the more there will be to dislike. I could never like this guy when he played, despite his obvious talent, he is a childish joke.