.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
 
Super Bowl halftime show: Will it be as predictable as I'm guessing?

The Who is playing the Super Bowl halftime show this year. Presumably, because it's 1975.

Last year, I thought Bruce Springsteen's set list would be predictable, and with the exception of "Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out", I was right.

This year, The Who seems like they have even less room to move when putting their 4-song set list together.

To start off a week of Super Bowl predicitions, I'll put my money on the following for their halftime set list:

Pinball Wizard
Baba O'Reilly
Squeeze Box
Won't Get Fooled Again


Oh, and one piece of advice for the people who make these decisions: For Super Bowl XLV in Dallas (yuck!), if you insist on having a halftime act that was at its most relevant two or three decades ago, get Van Halen in there. Thanks!



|

Powered by Blogger