.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
 
It's time to fade into the sunset, old man...

At this point, it's just getting embarrassing...

"I never considered myself a maverick. I consider myself a person who serves the people of Arizona to the best of his abilities."
--John McCain, April 3, 2010
Really? Are you sure???

"Can I just mention one other thing? You know there's now this going around that there's differences between myself and Sarah Palin. We're very close. We're both mavericks." --John McCain, Oct. 28, 2008

"When two mavericks join up, we don't agree on everything, but that is a lot of fun." --John McCain, Oct. 28, 2008

"We get along fine. Sarah is a maverick. I'm a maverick. No one expected us to agree on everything." --John McCain, Oct. 30, 2008
Time is a bitch. I never want to get old...



|

Powered by Blogger