.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, April 8, 2010
 
Whaddya know? Another uneducated moron who loves Sarah Palin!

Sadly, this one is a U.S. Congresswoman, albeit a completely batshit insane one...

"Well, I just -- I want to thank Gov. Palin for breaking the barrier by being a woman as the vice president on the ticket. She did a wonderful job, I think, as the vice presidential candidate. And I think the world is her oyster. If she wants to run, I think that she has tremendous support from the American people."

--Rep. Michelle Bachmann (R-MN)
It's surprising to me that this mental powerhouse has never heard of Geraldine Ferraro, whose choice as a Vice Presidential candidate predated Palin's by a scant 24 years...

UPDATE: Have you ever wondered what it sounds like when two stupid people meet? Here's your answer:
“She is so much one of us,” Bachmann said of Palin, “And as absolutely drop dead gorgeous this woman is on the outside, I’m here to testify that she is 20 times more beautiful on the inside.”

Palin responded in kind, recalling a meeting in Alaska: “I knew that we’d be buddies when I met her when she said, ‘Drill here, drill now.’ And then I replied, ‘Drill, baby, drill’ and then we both said, ‘You betcha!’”



|

Powered by Blogger