.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Thursday, July 8, 2010
 
It's time to call it quits...

I know I've messed around with this idea before, but now after 3,605 posts, I really feel like this blog has run its natural course.

Since I started The Donnybrook back in December 2003, I've had some of the greatest experiences of my life.

My amazing wife and I had two incredible kids and have watched them grow into the smartest, funniest people in the world.

I finally got to watch one of my favorite sports teams reach the top of the mountain and bring a championship home to Philadelphia.

I've met and/or reconnected with some very cool people thanks to this blog, and I'm sure I'll still be talking to all of you on Facebook and elsewhere in the future.

Thanks for listening to what I've had to say and for continuing to read even at times when my level of creativity was almost non-existent.

It's been a real pleasure, everyone. It really has. Even when we've fought about politics, sports or whatever, it's always been fun.

Thanks also to everyone who contributed to the site. Especially john, who brought a very clear-headed voice to a website run by a dope like me.

Thanks once again to all of you. I'm really gonna miss this...



|

Powered by Blogger