.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Tuesday, May 2, 2006
 
Michelle Malkin Thinks I'm A Sexist...

Man, the things you miss when you aren't paying attention!

Back on August 10th of last year, I posted a clip of Florida Republican Senate candidate Katherine Harris behaving like she just took 3 tabs of ecstasy on Hannity & Colmes. Here's the video, if you care to watch it again.

Anyway, the title of that post was "Katherine Harris Shakes Her Tits All Over Fox News". Clever, eh?

I made my points about the Congresswoman's unintentionally hilarious appearance and a spirited discussion about human anatomy ensued.

And for all this, I got cited as an example of "Liberal Sexism Unleashed" by one of the right-wing's most vocal defenders of internment and racial profiling.

Good times for all.

If Michelle Malkin thinks describing exactly what happened in the clip is a qualification for being a sexist, so be it.

At the end of the day, she certainly has more status than me, and a much bigger platform than I do for making such an accusation.

After all, I've never suggested a woman's dead son would be ashamed of her for trying to find out why he died. I've never incited death threats (intentionally or otherwise) against people I'd consider my political opponents, and I've certainly never argued that innocent people should be locked up for no reason because our nation is at war.

Oh well, my conscience is clean even if my language sometimes isn't.

Thanks for the bump in readership back in August, Michelle!



|

Powered by Blogger