.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

The Donnybrook
Friday, September 28, 2007
 
The greatest sporting event you've ever attended?

Chris got me thinking about this when he asked about our favorite sporting events.

I'll take it a step further and ask about the greatest game you've ever seen in person.

Don't limit yourselves. If it was a high school game or event, go with that!

I'll say mine was Game 7 of the 2006 NHL Eastern Conference Finals here in Raleigh.

The Hurricanes beat the Sabres by a score of 4-2 amid an atmosphere that can only be described as intensely psychotic. I think my hearing just got back to 100% about 3 weeks ago.

Just an amazing experience...

P.S. Be sure to get your picks in for the Donnybrook NFL Pick'em Challenge.

I noticed that a few of you slacked off last week!



|

Powered by Blogger